DX  » Community » Reviews » Small Sun ZY-S11 3W LED 1-Mode 120LM White LED Convex Lens Zoom Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x AA/14500)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:201 (20%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    top quality

posted by thepeck on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    simple to use one click on/off, nice flood to throw motion.
    Cons:
    none, but i'd like this to be a lit cheaper, about 75% current would be ideal simple to use one click on/off, nice flood to th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little flashlight for its size and 1 AA

posted by billdag on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a handy size to throw in your pocket. Gives off a pretty good little beam considering it's being run by one lonely little NMh AA cell at 1.2V The zoom function is very useful depending what you're illuminating. At smallest zoom it shows the actual LED ...
    Cons:
    Zooming feels pretty rough. Doesn't use o-ring for damping. Instead a little circular metal spring clip which feels pretty roug...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    flashlight

posted by pench0 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The best pros for me is that it needs only one AA battery - It can last more than 3 hours operational time - You can customize the lighted area size and the distance of lighting
    Cons:
    - I have a small problem with my flashlight - the switch is not always working and I have to click it 2 or 3 times in order to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small Sun ZY-S11

posted by fchavez on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small but good fit in the hand. Easy to operate. Good ammount of light for a 1xAA gadget. The zoom really does its job and is a is a nice feature to have. At full zoom it shows a square shape (not a house-like spot, like I've seen here).
    Cons:
    It not takes 14500. I tried with a fresh one and burnt-out the LED immediately. The zoom is very rough (is metal against metal)...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small with bright and strong light

posted by focuse24 on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great small flashlight. The zoom lens is very efective and increase the ilumination range to unbelivable range. The beam is bright and powerfull. It is very small and you can carry it easly any were. Use single AA battery - good point, I have bad experiance...
    Cons:
    Not any so far. May be the zoom has too free movment, but it is not so bad.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections