DX  » Community » Reviews » TP-LINK TL-WR702N Mini Portable 150M 802.11n Wi-Fi Wireless Router - Green
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:508 (50%)
  • 4 Star:508 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for a great gadget

posted by danielgg1980 on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull to create a domestic network ( I have used it to conect my xbox without WIFI adpator o the wifi network at home). I can imagine several uses of this tool
    Cons:
    Firmware just in Chinesse ( don´t even try to update it to an English version...) It took me 8 hours to figure out how to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very good

posted by Matostrike on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    English: - Great size; - Comes with charger cable for charging and connecting cable; - Portable; - Genuine TP-Link Portuguese BR: - Ótimo tamanho; - Vem com carregador, cabo para carregar e cabo para conexão; - Portátil; - Original TP-Link;
    Cons:
    English: - Web interface all in Chinese; - Manual all in Chinese; - Who are new to this type of device configuration will have ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, Cheap, but all Chinese

posted by ceesajmeijer on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Probably the cheapest router/bridge available. Very compact and looks great.
    Cons:
    It's all in Chinese. The user manual is not so much of a problem since English version is available on the internet. But all th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap,simple but chines only

posted by gaggenau on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    really cheap and small router. comes with us power supply and a usb to mini usb cable. its possible to use it as a access point wich is great
    Cons:
    my biggest issue is that is has only chines firmware and you have to guess a bit to find the right menu and setup. it does not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable + good quality

posted by metalyeah on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a proper small size (5.5cm), a white usb cable for the power supply (separately, so you can use it for any other purpose).
    Cons:
    You might need a flat to round plug convertor, but only on certain countries. Anyway it is just one euro, so no problem at all....
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Wireless Modem!

posted by mauricio25 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    costruction good! Small device, you can create a wireless network easy and has all the characteristics of a wireless modem. good reception and speed.
    Cons:
    How has internal antenna only, does not have great range. If there are many barriers can disrupt the signal considerably. Maxim...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and useful, but stuck with Chinese interface

posted by vilarcamaraneto on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Smaller than I thought; * Supports client/repeater modes, i.e., can be configured to extend a wired/wireless network (that's why I bought it); * Can use any USB powered port to work (I plugged it to the service USB port of my TV receiver); * Easy to confi...
    Cons:
    If you are a non-Chinese speaker, then both the interface and the manual are uninteligible. Cannot upgrade the firmware to Engl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and handy device (but in chinese)

posted by fast4ever on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - it is (very) small, fits in your pocket - usb powered - net adapter included
    Cons:
    - net adapter has 2 flat pin plug, not a europe plug (but converters cost only 1$ here) - chinese firmware
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extend your WiFi

posted by Bricodust on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Amazingly small device. works extremely well like all TP-Link devices. The price is amazing. Includes a 5v 550ma USB power supply (with american pins) which can be for other devices if you power the TP-Link device from you PC
    Cons:
    Operating instruction and firmware in Chinese with no option to change language. Need to look up manual on TP-Link site and try...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best Router repeater bridge device for the lowest price!

posted by ztrike00 on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does what it was desing to. The size is really portable and really easy to use. When is setup you have to forget about setup it again. It will work without any problem.
    Cons:
    You have to check for the web for english instruction to setup this, maybe you need a little of basic knowledge to do this.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections