DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Portable Device/Gadget Holder and Windshield Mount
Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4214 (42%)
  • 4 Star:4816 (48%)
  • 3 Star:62 (6%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by lalfredob on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - You can adjust almost every part. - The suction cup works really weel. - The device holds firmly in the holder. - I'ts very easy to make the adjustments.
    Cons:
    - Mine broke after 3 months. The mechanism to adjust the side pads just stuck and broke. I tried to adjust too fast, tough. I d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by danilobertelli on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great material, it's possible to rotate the "head" to all sides which is very usefull, holds my phone perfectly (it's a XPERIA TX) Ótimo material, é possible rotacionar a "cabeça" apoio para todos lados, o que é bem ...
    Cons:
    The base is too large, if you are trying to use the phone camera you will need to make some adjustments to try to avoid record ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it is nice, good quality thing

posted by BOILS on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easy mounting, flexible in keeping my 4.5' smart phone
    Cons:
    easy to detach smartphone latch from the mounting leg
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Qualidade melhor que a esperada.

posted by samirgw on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Muito robusto. Parece ser bem resistente. O plástico de sucção tem o tamanho de uma laranja cortada ao meio. Na foto ele parecia menor. As hastes plásticas são bem resistentes. O apoio tem uma espuminha para não riscar. Cabe um...
    Cons:
    Ainda não vi.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price, not amazing

posted by ortoxpi on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent suction cup, holds very firmly to the windscreen and seems to be well designed enough to keep working well over time. The clamp mechanism also works quite well and doesn't feel cheap. It copes quite well with very hot weather (my last holder simpl...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, the screw to tighten the ball-pivot behind the phone comes loose fairly regularly. The clamp is also a bit too h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong and sturdy

posted by R@belo on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A little larger than the others, and its durable material sucker is big and strong, stick well on the glass and accepts greater weight than conventional ones.
    Cons:
    The fit is similar to GPS but is a bit smaller, but nothing that affects the performance of the product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong holder

posted by ofertaviv on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product is very strong. I had a lot of holders and they all broke after 3-4 weeks. This holder managed to stay in one piece. I can put in this device all kind of electronics. galaxy s3, Iphone 4, GPS and more..
    Cons:
    The size of this holder make it hard to store. If you want to put it in the glove compartment, there is a chance it won't fit. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    design engineer

posted by projectt on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A well kept on the windshield. You can put almost anywhere in the windshield. Three hinge allows you to rotate it as you need. My phone (Samsung Galaxy S plus) keeps it perfectly. You can rotate horizontally, vertically or at any angle.
    Cons:
    The quality of plastics could be better. After a month of using the ball broke the bracket. I'll try to fix it. Stops on the hi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good durable holder

posted by Jihar on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    multi-sized adjustable holder, strong plastic. good adhesive to glass. fix it and it won't fall down(don't forget to clean the glass before fixing) nice soft surface at bottom of holder part
    Cons:
    none at all. will see how long it would stand in it's place, for now it is 2 mounth
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    strong item

posted by bpetreski on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought many cell phone holders from DX, I have to say this one is the best so far. The suction cups for the previous ones I bought seesm to harden after a while and it becomes usless. It keeps falling off the windshield. The good thing about this one i...
    Cons:
    Arms are not rigidly locked into place so there will be lots of vibration when driving. Not infinite adjustability for arms eit...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections