DX  » Community » Reviews » RIMEI Stainless Steel Double-Edge Blade Razor - Silver
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7934 (79%)
  • 4 Star:219 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Satisfying razor

posted by Talpa on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works as intended, the included blade is sharp. It feels solid and I suspect it will last me many years.
    Cons:
    None really The case might be a bit flimsy and break during shipment but mine survived the trip to Denmark.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    razor from RIMEI

posted by Zer0z on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This oldschool razor has a nice silver finish. The razor come with one razorblade and a blue plastic case to store the shaver in. Fits my hand well. Travel friendly size
    Cons:
    The case can be a little tricky to open if you have wet hands The razorblade that came with the razor wasnt wery sharp. I will ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent choice

posted by Eldenegro on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really surprising razor. I usually use a Muhle R89 and this razor is not as good but very very close. And the differencen on the price is really important. This Rimei razor is my choice for travelling and even some shavings every week. Nice and smooth for t...
    Cons:
    I think is made with zamak alloy and this means will last only for a time, not forever, but with the price you can exchange any...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product and Price

posted by KewlCrayon on 11/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to use Strong Cheap Very easy to take apart and clean I've owned this for almost a year now, I've never had to use a brand-name shaver again, and waste $30 a month on blades. I simply bought this shaver, and a pack of blades for a couple of dolla...
    Cons:
    The bottom screw comes loose very easily, and every time I shave I have to screw it back in. Not sure what its even there for, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's hard to get any better

posted by mrhamtons on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Sharp. Looks good and shiny. It looks like its worth 20-30bucks and would make a good gift if you toss out the box it comes in.
    Cons:
    None. Unless I want to nitpick, its perfect. The box's a little quirky, I don't like it so it went into the trash pretty fast.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Let's talk about the box

posted by p38thadl on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I didn't think much about the hinged plastic box at first, but what will keep little kids' fingertips off the blade when they climb a chair? I actually ended up using it for awhile, and it's surprisingly durable. Note that it opens with a pinch at the middl...
    Cons:
    The lingering possibility that you're missing something in extra weight and length, though it works perfectly. And, you can fin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vintage well built razor

posted by Chubidaba on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to clean. Easy to find blades for it. Cool design, classic. Use original gilette blades, they are good and very cheap. If you like vintage stuff, are a modern and cool man, it's a must buy item. Helps to mantain your face like a skin of a baby
    Cons:
    The mirror is useless, shouldn't be there, maybe it could cut production costs. The box was broken, also other useless item. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    money well spent

posted by JackVermicelli on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap (to buy & to continue using). Sturdy. Two sides to use between rinses. Flipping blade (top to bottom) seems to extend blade life.
    Cons:
    Large head not as nimble or precise as a disposable (e.g. can't get just inside nose where thin disposable can).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I was pleasantly surprised!

posted by conlon5 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It's a really nice close shave if you use it right. -It gilds over the skin which really surprised me. -I can get replacement blades at 5 for around 2 euro/pounds/dollars. -Robust and sturdy it feels like it wont break.
    Cons:
    -It's a bit too light and the handle a bit to small. -Hard to shave under the nose but that's the design of all double-edge raz...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect razor for every man

posted by Bakish on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really cheap and very stable razor. Used it once now, and I love it! Perfect for us students who don't have the money to buy a super-mega-brand-razor, but still wants to look good for your lover! It's the best razor I've had so far, and Im definately gon...
    Cons:
    None right now :)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections