DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Travel Charger with EU / US / UK / AU Plug Adapters - White (DC 5V 2.1A)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8310 (83%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good charger, could be uses on every USB device.

posted by torjohron on 11/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nothing yet, i would by it again if i had use for 2 :) Does have 4 USB ports and has a nice blue led indicating there's power. Adapters for USA, EU etc. The price is really low.
    Cons:
    Would be great if the was an optional: - travel pouch - different colors
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Traveling without fear of losing charge in the batteries

posted by JohnSchi on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a device which can charge up to four batteries at once. This is very important when you're in a hotel room that has only one electric power port available, which is not uncommon, and you have more than one or two devices to recharge batteries. Further...
    Cons:
    Blue LEDs twinkle with great intensity, which bothers a little during the night, forcing the interposition of some object that ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good buy

posted by gindidaniel on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does have 4 USB ports, which spares us the power ports. Looks good. Has a nice blue led indicating there's power (and it would flicker if there was a problem with the power like power surges etc.) Built well! Although I do not need them, there are 4 diff...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does a great job

posted by larsriseolsen on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice to only need USB adaptor instead of 4 adaptors Very fast when charging iPhones and iPods and other smartphones.
    Cons:
    Some times it have this very high frequency sound, but found out, it is only when more that two iPads are being charged at the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Overheating & weird sounds

posted by labcdaire on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, fits perfectly to any standard electricity plug, price is ok compared to other similar devices sold here in Switzerland, possibility to charge up to 4 USB-powered devices is neat.
    Cons:
    Very poor build quality. Overheats in minutes, exterior temperature reaches up to 70°c (measured)! Could be harmful! One of the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger

posted by 1dima on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This charger works excellent. Charges all phones / iPads / iPods same as any other good charger. Not overheating and no issues with any of my devices. Plug adapters are locking in the charger and won't fall out when you pull it from wall outlet. Blue light ...
    Cons:
    US adapter is a bit lose when plugged into wall outlet, but it's not a big deal.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Concept

posted by Caharin on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is great concept. 4 usb ports utilizing only one plug. with 4 plug adapters this is invaluable to people who travel a lot to different countries with different types of electrical sockets.
    Cons:
    The blue led light can sometimes be annoying at night. Total output is 2.1 amps which is divided among the four usb ports. this...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built

posted by ChuckinOZ on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great little device, it's well built and solid. 4 AC adaptors which click into place with a solid connection. It also supports a fig8 cable connection if you don't want a direct power point connection, which I didn't. Unit charges multiple devices easily...
    Cons:
    That blue LED is bright! Plug this in a corridor and you don't need a nite light. :-)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A charger to charge them all!

posted by mihijios on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use it everyday, to charge any combination of iPhone 5, Galaxy Note, iPad mini, iPad 2, and all take about the same to charge as with their respective original chargers. I haven't tried ALL at once, but I have done iPad 2 + one phone and it does well.
    Cons:
    The blue LEDs are too bright. One the good side, this reminds me to unplug it when not in use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Usefull for a long travel

posted by MONIC0 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Is very usefull to charge cameras and phones. I used it in England, Paris, Marocco and Latin America. I've never had a problem with it. I think the price is correct. The material looks of good quality.
    Cons:
    The only con is the blue light that shines while it charges devices, it can be annoying in the night. I usually charge the phon...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections