DX  » Community » Reviews » JULIET Sports Cycling Aluminum Alloy Frame UV 400 Protection Polarizing Sunglasses - Black + Red
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect X-Metal Style Juliet Polarized Sunglasses!!!

posted by mikevrino on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Prefect replica of the famous X-Metal Oakley Juliet sunglasses! They are lightweight and very comfortable and symmetrical. The are made from aluminum alloy so they are very sturdy. The frame is more of a gunmetal grey color and not black, but that's ok beca...
    Cons:
    No cons at all! This is a perfect item and I was pleasantly surprised! The shipping time was fine with me because I knew it was...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive

posted by truespiderman on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are pretty amazing, about as close as you can get to Oakley Juliets without the monstrous price tag. I have verified the UV protection is 100% at my optometrist. The colour is very similar to the glasses Cyclops from the Xmen movie wears. Comfortab...
    Cons:
    I own several pairs of Oakleys and the build quality is not quite as good as the real thing, but it is very good for this price...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by maaike1986 on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice and comfortable sunglasses, the have a quality feel. The alloy frame is very light weight but is feeling very sturdy. It comes with a Oakley capsule case, with a microfibre pouch and cleaning cloth. This ensures that you can always store the glas...
    Cons:
    At the bottom of the glasses is written "Polarized". Since it is not a sticker, you can not remove it, so you do look...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality glasses

posted by Nottobe on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Reliable aluminium alloy frame; + Real great-looking filters with 100% UV protection (tested with special device photo included); + Great fits with large head/face; + Package includes soft case and rope; + The hard case is strong and compact;
    Cons:
    - Some bolts adjustment needed before use;
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Knock Offs!

posted by GawdZdawG on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great looking Sunglasses that resemble Juliets from Oakley. They fit great. Awesome color scheme (Gun Metal & Fire Irridium) I've had several friends assume they were legit Oakleys until I told them they weren't.
    Cons:
    One of the arms came loose but it just needs to be tightened. No real biggie... Question whether or not they are truly "...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality sunglasses

posted by paterson_1 on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These sunglasses are very comfortable, and surprisingly, have a quality feel about them. Being an alloy frame there is a feeling of solidarity and weightyness which you don't ordinarily find in glasses of this price range. The lenses appear yellow in the ...
    Cons:
    A little more expensive than most other sunglasses on DX. That said if you want to buy a geniune pair of Oakley Juliets you're ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Sunglasses

posted by allblack2012 on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good build materials, excellent polarized lenses, reduced a lot the shining lights and the sun light, great colors, it´s been used on snow and sun conditions and works perfectly. The case is very resistant. Easy to fit and carrying when not in use. Eas...
    Cons:
    The frame it is a little bit loose, but doesn´t affect the general purpose of the sunglasses.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections