DX  » Community » Reviews » E-Sky R/C Helicopter and Plane Simulator for PC (USB)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by AAADAMY on 06/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I ordered this sign and it works fine without any problems, the software also comes with good software with many options. Quality product and reliable
    Cons:
    This product is not a drawback I ordered more than 5 of my friends and family simulators. Everybody's happy I have not heard a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    E-Sky R/C Helicopter and Plane Simulator for PC (U

posted by planells_e on 12/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Useful practice for the management of radio control helicopters. You can prevent damage to his helicopter to practice maneuvering in this virtual option. Control has the same sensitivity that the real.
    Cons:
    The graphics are very basic and often have problems if a helicopter flies the far-off point. The scenarios offer no alternative...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth buying!

posted by Sharkbait on 10/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this after having it recommended to me from a friend. It has been great! I haven’t touched the software it came with, instead I used RealFlight G3.5. Setting that up took a while but the controller itself has been fantastic. Very responsive (even t...
    Cons:
    The controller is great for planes but lacks the extra features required to properly fly some helicopters (decreasing the engin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Saves you Money and Time - Great TX simulator

posted by nathanreed on 08/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great little USB transmitter, I bought one and was very happy with it. Saved me hundreds of dollars in parts for my trex. Can't recommend using a sim enough. Grab one today and save your money.
    Cons:
    Sticks are a little sharp, fingers get a little sore after a couple of hours.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simulator Controller

posted by chiefredelk on 08/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For the money this unit works well..It's cheap and I have not found a way to shorten the sticks..BUT.. IT WORKS..EVEN the TRIM TABS WORK.. it is NOT an expensive unit but for the price it's lovely..Take the time to set it up right before you get dissapointe...
    Cons:
    just a cheap unit, thet control sticks are not adjustable. They are longer than the sticks on the HZ Phantom.. BUT that is NOT ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheapest way to learn!

posted by mark963 on 03/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an ESKY USB 4 channel controller that feels like a basic RC transmitter. Easily hooks up to a Windows XP machine with a USB port. The FMS simulator that comes with it is freeware. The included planes and fields are pretty limited, but a thousand ...
    Cons:
    Lacks the bells and whistles of the simulators that go for $150-300.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well after a bit of fiddling

posted by matt777 on 02/20/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great product works with G3 simulator. Great fun indoors. gives you really good practice for when I buy the real thing
    Cons:
    Software included is really bad compared to G3 Controller feels quite solid and is pakaged well.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazingly Satisfied!

posted by Slyballa on 06/28/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    What a great remote. The USB works perfectly. I've got this to work with FMS and even as a controller for the G3 simulator. This can really save you a lot of money, on simulators and on helicopter/airplane parts. Learning on a simulator is much less cos...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. I actually took this apart to remove the spring for the left vertical stick movement, for personal p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect price and easy to use

posted by henrysssss on 06/19/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you are new to the hobby or just want something fun to do on your computer, this is for you. It takes all of those expensive and sometimes helicopter ruining crashes and lets you make them all on your computer.
    Cons:
    Not as useful as a full fledged simulator but great for beginners and for the price you are not going to get anything better.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    R/C Simulator for PC

posted by Vasy_Me on 06/02/2007

Pros:
    Very good and cheap training tool to learn how to handle r/c helicopter or plane. Saves hundreds of dollars in replacement parts and virtual crashes are free :) A must have to beginner, to learn and for expert to perfect.
    Cons:
    This is actually just an interface for a free FMS flight simulator not a full blown simulator like G3.5 Control is only a 4 ch...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections