Excellent thermometer – Grill and BBQ Thermometer (-50C~300C) Reviews
posted by Joosterman on 07/13/2012
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Good build quality, especially for this price
- It does exactly what is says, very high temperature range
- Comes with a nice container to guard it in
- nothing I can think of
- Buttons are somewhat small
- Being digital, it delays measurement somewhat. But considering that you would use this in a kitchen that isn't a problem. If you were to use it in a nuclear power plant, it could lead to a critical situation. But it isn't listed as a thermometer to measure meltdowns, so there you have it :)
You need to have one if you cook with temperature critical components
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.