Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Cheap price. Locally, I could find one like this for at least 5 USD.
- Good build quality, does not feel cheap like some other similar lens cap (non-original ones).
- Centered-pinch styled made it easy to attach and detach, especially when compared to the side-pinch ones.
- Mechanic spring is solid and sturdy, should be last long for many years of use.
- Nylon retaining strap is included with the package, this prevents loss of lens cap.
- None so far, especially when considering its price.
- I bough this lens cap because I loss the original one that comes with my KONICA MINOLTA DIMAGE A200 which has 49mm in size.
- This product is good as a replacement in order to protect the lens and/or filter from dust and dirt.
- It would be perfect if there is a printed camera logo/brand, for example, CANON, NIKON, OLYMPUS, SONY, KONICA MINOLTA, PENTAX, etc.
- Several legacy manual focus lenses also have 49mm front thread, for example, OLYMPUS ZUIKO OM 50/1.8, OM 50/1.4, OM 28/3.5, OM 135/3.5, etc. This lens cap would be useful for these lens owner alo, in case of the original one have been lost.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.