DX  » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military 3 Point Rifle Gun Sling Strap - Army Green (235cm)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:505 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great multi-purpose sling

posted by harblthecat on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This sling feels reasonably well built. The sizing for it is just right for a 14.5" AR-15 pattern rifle, and it is very nice that it has the spare nylon sling attachment. Technically, it is a 2 point sling (in that it attaches at 2 points on the rifl...
    Cons:
    Some of the plastic strap attachments feel a bit flimsy, but I haven't broken one yet (although I have not put mine through ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sling

posted by jordan989 on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect length for an AR style rifle. Easy to install as well as detach. Looks amazing on the rifle and is comfortable to wear. Has been able to withstand a multiple thunderstorms as well as extreme cold (-20 C weather)
    Cons:
    It is starting to wear out after a month of use, but given the circumstances it has been put through, and its price, an amazing...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement sling

posted by jpjwetal on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well made, decent construction, better than pictured. Adapting it to a Carcano 7.35mm rifle circa 1930s. Not original equipment but close enough.
    Cons:
    Wish it had two lace-able devices to attach it properly to the rifle stock. The metal carabineer clips are too small for the s...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by konserv on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The 3-point sling is a lot more convenient than the more simple systems. It's more durable than I thought and of course unbelivealby cheap.
    Cons:
    The strap is quite narrow. I assume it would be somewhat more confortable to carry if it was a bit wider. The strap and carabin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great sling for long gun (SVD)

posted by 666goodevil on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price Camo color Works really well with long guns
    Cons:
    One of the ends could be rotatable. If you have something like SVD you will need additional ring to attach sling in proper angl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good sling

posted by Fir3Storm on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice sling, adjustable length. It is good for airsoft light guns. I sued it for my sniper replica and is ok I can use it to carry my replica on my back when I need to walk long distances. Price is ok for a free shippement item
    Cons:
    buckless don't lock very well and don't seem good quality. I don't think is ok for heavy guns. not came with any instructions, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tactical 3 point sling for airsoft

posted by FLYERAR on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good product for the price, ideal for airsoft and paintball players.
    Cons:
    Buckles quality, sometimes not close at all. The black paint over the buckles not is good also, you can remove with your finger...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice to have

posted by ufon007 on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - good quality - arrived fast - long enough
    Cons:
    - not so wide but still useful - strap which should be attached to to your gun is quite short so you can not turn it round at ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wouldn't recommed

posted by TexTCR on 07/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Price. - It's a 3 point sling with all its functionality. - Fastex allows to use it as a 1 point sling with both carbines attached on the gun. - Also there are holes in the carbines that allow to use the sling as a 1 point sling.
    Cons:
    - It is made of a very soft material. Something like nylon 300D. Not very reliable if you ask me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tactical Sling strap used for DSLR camera

posted by eeve2406 on 06/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality for low price. It is good to use for extending between short strap and long strap. Hooks closes good and wont open by accident.
    Cons:
    gliding from short to long works not easy all the time. The original tactical sling strap of an M16 slides alot better There wa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections