DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Light Proximity Sensor Power Flex Cable for Iphone 4 - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A little bit difficult to mount, really good for who knows how to do it

posted by Mirkosoft93 on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really good quality, seems to be genuine looking at the small writings on it, works correctly. It has light proximity sensor and power switch, so you need to unmount the whole upper part to place it.
    Cons:
    A little bit difficult to place because it has not the folds like the broken one (already placed in). So I found it just a litt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item just be careful not to miss UV filter

posted by xgasso2 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great item, fixed my failing power button. The repair was tricky, and had to reassemble due to UV filter on proximity sensor was missing, so i had to transfer it from the replaced flex.
    Cons:
    Tiny components missing that need to be tranferred from the original component, uv filter and earpiece foam grommet as well as ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My power button works again!

posted by evileyeleen on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Using this piece I was able to fix my power button on the iPhone 4 that had stopped working. The button didn't have any spring left to it and the old flex cable no longer had the little black dot in the centre of the power switch. While the repair is a li...
    Cons:
    there was no sticky material where I had to replace what I think is the earpiece speaker
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect looks and works as the original

posted by PaoDuro on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks the same as the original light proximity sensor power flex cable on the iphone 4. Works perfectly the proximity sensor. Works perfectly the power button.
    Cons:
    This product is only for experts that know how to open the iphone, change the part and close it again. Remember that opening an...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iphone 4 lock button

posted by maritoicey on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very useful! i use this to replace my lock button of my iPhone 4 and it works perfectly the store was charging my 60$ to repair it, i saved 55$!!! with deal extreme and it looks the same as the original no difference
    Cons:
    not really its i little fragile but you have to take your time and have a good patience to install .
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfectly working

posted by difa1 on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really nice quality of the product. Arrived perfect everytime because of a nice shippment. The light sensors work in almost every piece.
    Cons:
    It's one of the most expensive parts you can order. 1 or 2 dollars less would be nice for your customers. not every piece looks...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections