DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact Nail Scissors and Grooming Kit for Pets (Cats & Dogs)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
EXCELLENT PRODUCT! – Compact Nail Scissors and Grooming Kit for Pets (Cats & Dogs) Reviews

posted by shakira on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
These scisors are amazing. It´s my first time ever cutting pet nails. I have two pet bunnies, they are totally crazy. When I hold them, they won´t stop moving.They are really strong, their nails are very thick and they know how to use their claws. So they scratch me very often and it bleeds!! Even in that situation I was able to use the scisors. They are very practical and seem to be strong and really good.
Cons:
I a not sure about the file. I tried to file their nails, but it seems that I´m gonna hurt them, so I´m just gonna stick to the scisors. Another bad thing is that, even after cutting the nails, their scratches still hurt, but not as much. And besides, I would like it to be a different color, but it´s the same as the picture of the display.
Other:
Even though it´s a very good product, you have to be careful when it comes to cutting pet´s nails. Their breeder told me to make sure i wasn´t cutting the part of the nail that is kinda pinkish, cause that´s blook. So I try to calm my bunnies down (each at the time) and be in a very light and open space, where I can see their nails very well.
Bottomline:
Great scisors! They work for my crazy bunnies, so Id guess it´d work for any pet. The lime is not so good, I was worried I was gonna hurt them when filing the nails. After all, an awesome buy, I totally recommend it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections