DX  » Community » Reviews » Ipad to USB + Ipad to SD Camera Connection Kit for Ipad - White (2-Piece)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Camera Connection Kit excellent purchase – iPad to USB + iPad to SD Camera Connection Kit for iPad - White (2-Piece) Reviews

posted by ImBiOzZ on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Works well with my camera When set Jailbreak you can watch movies from a USB flash card Low price compared to the price of the original good quality Caps at 30 pin connector You can connect a USB keyboard, some models
Cons:
Compatible with all models no camera Unable to connect external HDD Sometimes, says that the device is not supported but if you pull out and reinsert it all works fine
Other:
Bottomline:
A very big plus is that in my town did not find these devices and the order from the site dx.com decided my problem. Do not regret that he had bought this product, if I had been friends with the Ipad I would advise them to buy it too. This is an indispensable thing for travel because you can throw a picture from the camera, and thus give room for new photos

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections