Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- works w/o drivers
- solid (manual) magnification
- picture decent on native, and not that bad on interpolation
- fps is solid
- leds can be turned off
- videos can be recorded
- snapshots can be done via software
- drivers are hacked from logitech
- mac osx users can use dinoscope software
- not all options available w/o drivers
- snapshop button should be on cable not on the unit itself (hard to click it without moving the whole microscope)
- magnification could be stronger and motorised
could be a little cheaper, i saw stronger magnification (400x) usb microscopes for 70-80$, other than that really fun ;-)
usefull as: perfect gift for kids, micro soldering, chip inspection, scalp inspection (dandruff), trichomes on weed, money inspection, skin sweating (lie detector)...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.