DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone - White (3.5mm Jack / 143cm-Length)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I expected more

posted by joaokmo on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The design is better than that comes with your phone, a beautiful white (not snow white) like the Apple's earphones, have a volume control, music player controls and a call answer button so you don't need to unlock your phone to do this things, the earphone...
    Cons:
    There is a slight distortion that bothers me a little, the bass are not the best, but must satisfy.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does not work

posted by Mnegrisoli on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Des not work wiTh nokia lumia 900, like specification says. I lost my money.Des not work wiTh nokia lumia 900, like specification says. I lost my money.
    Cons:
    Des not work wiTh nokia lumia 900, like specification says.i lost my Des not work wiTh nokia lumia 900, like specification says...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by 9287 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is great so much better then the normal headphones you get with your phone there not much else i can think of you can play music there is a little control on the headset so you don't have to keep unlocking your phone to change the song or turn the volume...
    Cons:
    none that i can think of right now
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by TheCody on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Elegant, inexpensive, white, excellent quality, genuine product, branded nokia, three sizes of rubber ear intra, 1.43 meters (great size), 3.5 mm input (P2), I recommend to everyone who has purchased a Nokia. It has a great sound with bass during music beats.
    Cons:
    Don't Cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality earphone

posted by borkas on 04/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good build quality, good cable, volume control, play/pause etc works. Sound, of course, is not etymotic/shure level, but not worse than my bundled Nokia earphones. Please note, that one should look for proper insertion in the ear canal - for me the big t...
    Cons:
    Does not work with the Nokia Audiobook application, but it is not their fault I believe - they work Ok with ordinary mediaplaye...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections