DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth 3.0 82-Key Wireless Keyboard w/ Protective Case for Ipad 2 - Silver + Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:201 (20%)
  • 4 Star:804 (80%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent keyboard

posted by fernandoreb on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful layout. The ipad is like a macbook. The ipad fits perfectly in the case. The bluetooth connection is very fast. The battery lasts quite. I had no problem with the language of my ipad (Brazilian portuguese).
    Cons:
    The plastic does not have much resistance, sometimes the keys are locked and the USB connector had a problem with two months of...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My new MAC book

posted by baig123 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Reconnects automaticly in few seconds Works with norwegian letters æøå Battery working for many hours Perfect stand for watching movies while in bed.
    Cons:
    When i open the lid sometimed ipad gets loose from the frame, i have to open it carefully. Some buttons are hard to press, i t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by awefawer on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good keyboard for ipad 2. it's recognized by the ipad in some seconds. it's not very heavy, with the ipad on it, it's about 1,1 or 1,2 kg. you have the 2 switchers for the battery and the bluetouth. you can use it while charging. The cable for charg...
    Cons:
    The plastic keyboard can be a bit noisy if typping to fast. Don't like the little hole in the middle i would preffer no hole,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good backup battery, the keyboard is a bonus

posted by Universaltool on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Long battery life, does well at extending many devices as you can just plug any USB into it. Keyboard works well with iPad or iPhone as no docking is required, can even use it for any bluetooth enabled device. Cover proects keyboard when not in use and cr...
    Cons:
    No numeric pad, but then again, I rarely use the keyboard functionality, I mostly use it to prolong the lifespan of my phone an...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome case and looks like a MacBook

posted by Swag2014 on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This case works really well and comes with a charger because it is rechargeable. Also this case is pretty sturdy and can charge your iPad from the case because there is a USB connected thing.
    Cons:
    The charging port isn't too strong so if you try to force the charger in it will break as did mine. It is a bit pricey but I h...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections