Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
With this shield, your Arduino board can connect to the internet;
- Can be used as server or client;
- Controller: W5100;
- This is the latest version of the Ethernet Shield;
- Uses the official Arduino library;
- Has slot for micro-SD card which can be used to store files to be accessed through the network;
- Compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560);
- Supports both TCP and UDP;
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections;
- Dimensions: 7cm x 5.4 cm x 2.4 cm.
the connectors are somewhat fragile and were bent in shipping, but it was easy fix
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.