Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7014 (70%)
  • 4 Star:255 (25%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bom

posted by Lucassud on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    É um chaveiro all-metal, inclui bateria e jack chaveiro, é ideal para pendurar sacos senhoras dando uma aparência impressionante e jovem. O material é resistente e todas as partes companheiro perfeito sem deixar pontas soltas para causar...
    Cons:
    A pintura olhos é irregular eo design do relógio é simples, não tem o bufo-de-rosa desenho animado que apar...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    owl key and watch

posted by zmaj on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -key chain -watch -received silver one instead of silver even better.
    Cons:
    -none except that I received steel one (non silver) -time is not visible in the dark
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute little girls only

posted by luz.ciro on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is an all-metal keychain, includes battery and keychain jack, is ideal for hanging bags ladies giving a striking appearance and youthful. The material is sturdy and all parts perfect mate without leaving loose ends to cause damages.
    Cons:
    The eyes painting is irregular and the design of the watch face is simple, does not have the little owl pink cartoon that appea...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I approve! :)

posted by sseerrggeeyy on 03/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    In comparison with the pictures came a wonderful thing! I thought the mechanics turned out to be quartz, it is more convenient to me. Size is perfect!!! Cute, is not fussy design.
    Cons:
    Small tip - do not clearly disclose the mechanism works, I think to develop.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value

posted by fitzie on 09/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I got a few of these as I thought they would be nice little gifts for my daughter and friends, I was not disappointed as they keep time well and the clock is easy enough to read. I've actually ordered more as my friends have commented on it. I think the des...
    Cons:
    A little weak on the wings but for this price you can find it hard to complain
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok watch

posted by Hidlin on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    As most reviews already indicate this watch lives up to the expectations you would have from it. It looks fairly cute when you open it and the build quality is good enough that it will probably survive for quite awhile and the mechanism of opening it is qui...
    Cons:
    It arrived without any type of container or presentable wrapping which was a pity as I intend to give it as a gift to a friend ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!!

posted by alchemilla on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's so cute.. I love the design.. Watch works fine. I think i'll use it daily.. Most of my friends love it so much.. they want this watch too.. It's a perfect gift..
    Cons:
    It has nothing bad.. but it maybe cheaper.. And also the wings are sometimes opening a little hardly, but i'm opening carefully...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a cute watch but handle with care

posted by pyroswish on 03/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pros: -a very beautiful watch, the size is perfect, and it has a keychan -the design of the owl is good enough -the clockwork seems to work fine, doesnt have a delay -easy to adjust the time, -the material seems to be strong - the dial is white, it looks g...
    Cons:
    Cons: - I have no cons against the product, its perfect, only have careful with the wings it can scratch the glass and the mech...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but not eternal

posted by Anzycpethian on 02/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought 2 of those and I really love the design of it, also the solid built quality is awesome, the function that when you press the wings it will show you the time in a totally cute tiny clock. It's an awesome keychain or something women can put on their...
    Cons:
    I bought 2 of those, 1 I gave to a friend and I don't know what happened to it except that he LOVED the gift and the other one ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute little watch

posted by Ar7ur on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very beautiful, criative brilliantly done keychain watch, the Owl design is very cute. - Watch works fine and its easy to adjust. - Very sturdy and resistant material. - Just push the owl ears, and she'll open the wings. - The watch comes with a whit...
    Cons:
    - I have no cons against the product, its perfect, altough the price is kinda high, comparing to other stuff you can find on De...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections