DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for Iphone 4S - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Replacement

posted by User3836 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Everything works properly. The tools are very helpful for the complete installation. Every single tool you need is there. You can even use the tools for other projects. Screen looks like the original and feels exactly the same.
    Cons:
    The only con I have is that the back cover is poorly made. It cracked when I accidentally dropped it on the carpet. This is an ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT MATCH

posted by rsskalle on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits directly onto iPhone 4s, first time i changed a screen and backcover on iPhone 4s, it was smooth and "easy" to do, just follow a guide and stay calm. Tools included. There's is a good sensitivty, nice screen quality. nice with the tweezer
    Cons:
    i keept the original button (the one from the set, was fine enough, but i needed some fixing tape/rubber) -i just took the orig...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solve my problem!

posted by ivayolini on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a) All functions works and until now I didn' t have any problem. b) Really looks like the original ones. c) The color, letters and apple's draw are well build. d) Tools are good for what they are desing for.
    Cons:
    a) It is a little bit wide than original but fit very well and it is dificult to see the diference. b) For me it was a little ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPhone 4S Replacement Cover

posted by dkmdesign on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap Super quality Fits perfectly Includes cloth and screen protector.
    Cons:
    Tiny iPhone 4 screwdriver didn't fit the small screws.. A little hard to get to fit - but once done it fits very well. Screen p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections