Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Great for debugging/prototyping electronics.
- More than enough points for small projects.
- Have not found a faulty point to this day. All points used have perfect electrical contact.
- Not suitable for big prototyping projects involving big electronics which require many contacts like LCD's
- Sometimes you need to push a little harder than normal to shove a cable in a point. Only the case when inserting cable for the first time.
- Comes in carton case.
Recommended for small projects(not small as in easy, but small as in small components used).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.