Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome stylish pen!!!

posted by Buraxo on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    im using this pen for more than a year now i still love it, its cheap, easy to carry, perfect size, i use it everytime i have to use my ipad, i will give this product 5 stars it was one of my first orders :)
    Cons:
    it could be cheaper, it doesnt feel very durable though, i wish they had more collors, mine is black i would like to have a gre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by Steef1 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - cheap price. - lightweight stylus pen. - although the tip is very small, you don't have to use a lot of pressure in order to press something om your touchscreen.
    Cons:
    - It's made out of plastic. So It's a bit more fragile than a stylus pen made out of aluminum. - The stylus pen (because It's m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylus Pen Great Price/Performance

posted by Jaybora on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This lightweight Stylus provides streamlined, smooth input option for a range of touchscreen devices, NOT just limited to the advertised iPad and iPhone. The diameter of the pen provides an ideal gripping surface, that is very natural to hold. The compact...
    Cons:
    Tested on a variety of touchscreen devices, this pen DOES work BETTER on resistance screens rather than multipoint capacitive s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and cheap

posted by 1luis on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap; Great for fast notes ( without precision ); the pen is very light;
    Cons:
    The big rubber tip of the pen is bad for precision drawings; The big rubber tip of the pen is bad for precision writing;
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well, small ball, very cheap

posted by Anti666 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It seams to be very solid, the rubber in the point is Ok, it is a small point, so it could be used for every gadget, even the small screens ones. cames well packed along the other items and inside a small plastig bag... worth the money... in my city I could...
    Cons:
    could be a little bit longer, and also is not usefull for some devices which uses a different tecnology from the Iphone... (i u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good

posted by Delte on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It worked absolutely great pen. It is perfectly sensitive, is easy to use. It has excellent build quality. Good for the price, great for playing and drawing into your iPad/iPod/iPhone... The plastic is good. Really works with touch gadgets. Its comfortable
    Cons:
    Its smaller than a normal pen. You may end up losing it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great stylus for drawing

posted by superflysteve on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this stylus works on all apple devices, its quite thin, so its great for drawing, playing games with it is quite nice as well, its very comfortable to hold and easy to take with you, and although the body is plastic, it does not feel cheap, grips well in yo...
    Cons:
    it's smaller than i expected, and the tip seems flimsy, it often gets lost, probably due to its size writing with it can be cha...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections