Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- elegant clip arrangement holds the Nano securely while being almost invisible in use
- silicone rubber strap feels like good quality
- in terms of form offers a good complement to the Nano, does not overwhelm or obscure the device's straightforward design
- could use instructions or recommendations on optimizing the Nano for use as a watch
- where do you route the headphone cord when the Nano is on your wrist?
- silicone strap has fairly pronounced part-lines from the molds
- comes with separate silicone plug to protect and fill interface and headphone jacks on the side, but no where to put the plug for safekeeping while the Nano is in use
- plastic centre/clip section is not going to last forever. Aluminum would be better.
I looked at a lot of wriststrap arrangements for the Nano and this is by far the most attractive, least bulky one I found.
Worth every penny. Now if I could only figure out a way to get the headphone cord from my ears to my wrist...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.