DX  » Community » Reviews » Complete Disassembly Tools for Iphone and Iphone 3g (7-Piece Set)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:447 (44%)
  • 4 Star:508 (50%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool

posted by ChuckNorriss88 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Having never opened my iphone 3gs , this took kit works flawlessly. The "guitar pick" saves you the hassle of breaking your nails and damaging the case itself. The kit also comes with the scredrivers for you to disassemble your iphone screen, et...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever. You have all the tools for opening up your iphone. Unless your technologically sound then I would suggest leav...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tools for phone and computer -related projects

posted by macqmin on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Smooth and exactly little tools to help ou open phones and gadegets, compurers etc. Doesn't make any harm to our precious items when correctly used. Materials of these tools are mostly soft plastic etc. so you shold be careful not to break your tools and no...
    Cons:
    These are mostly really soft plastic, so don't even think about using strong force, or you break something.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So handy......shame about the quality

posted by FanadMan on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    As a computer technician, I find the case openers so useful for opening laptops and phones. And as a guitar player, another plectrum is always handy to have :D
    Cons:
    The screwdrivers are really cheap quality. They get damaged easily if used on tight screws. However, the straight head screwdri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but works

posted by daviqh on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Used it to fix my macbook pro by doing a hard drive replacement and optical drive replacement. Was very useful in popping off the optical drive's connector.
    Cons:
    All pieces feel cheap, and I don't think that they would last if I were a professional computer-fixer-upper. The screwdrivers ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    okay kit, but extra parts would be nice

posted by rocklander on 04/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    all good.. all the parts shown in the picture are there so it's pretty clear what you're in for.
    Cons:
    the screw drivers are made of pretty cheap metal. the philips is almost a 'use once only' cos they burr up pretty quickly if us...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be a little bit better

posted by JunpMan on 01/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price, shipping was free and thats always a plus! The build quality of some of the tools is really good....on the other hand...(continues in Cons...)
    Cons:
    Some tools, like the case opener tool, and one of the screwdriver was really bad, and it only last for a 1 time opening my ipho...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Disassembley Kit for Iphone

posted by xacidx on 04/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good Tools i can open alot other stuff then my phone i opend up my laptop and other electronic goods. 6 Items for 3 dollers not that bad of a price i found it really usefull its alot of fun just opening stuff you havent really done.. and the screw driver ca...
    Cons:
    Dident really find the guitar pick usefull and that other part beside the guitar pick Packaging is cheap the plastic tips on th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Kit

posted by Cleanfoam on 02/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    6 Pieces as shown. 2 plastic "pry tools" for prying open all manner of electrical cases, 2 plastic "plectrum" type tools that do a similar job to the pry tools, and 2 small screwdrivers (1 philips & 1 slot head). Great price for so...
    Cons:
    Not a lot really. If I'm really nit-picking then I'm sure how long the little screwdrivers will hold up and they're a little to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice set of plastic tools

posted by ratlab on 11/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Six pieces, some duplicates. They're the right shape and form to do work on your consumer electronics. Any sort of screen or button repair and you'll be glad to have these in your toolbox. The prybars are especially useful.
    Cons:
    The plastic is pretty soft. In the positive sense, they're even more resistant to scratching your device. On the downside, it...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works for allsorts of phones / gadgets

posted by ollihd on 10/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Supprisingly well build for this price. Works for iphone 3g also. Not just for the regular one. Works also with other gadgets like cameras and such.
    Cons:
    Would have wanted some instruction paper with them(since they are mainly for the iphone), but after a few seconds of googleing ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections