DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protectors Guard Film for Iphone 4S - Transparent
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good cover for iphone 4S

posted by karakan08 on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good quality, doesn't scratch that fast as other covers. it also doesn't affect the touchscreen as it's still very good to use the device iphone 4s. Can advice it to anyone who cares for his device. Good buy - cheap price.
    Cons:
    A bit long time to ship and arrive. But bought a few of them so I have a small stock now :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects my iPhone!

posted by cSharpshooter on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is cheap, but it is a good quality film. I did not get any air bubbles when I applied it on my phone. You will not notice on the phone unless you really eyeball it on the side. I like how it is packaged. It is really protected when getting s...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Transparent Protective Screen

posted by Driho on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product described is exactly that I got. It was well package .It is an transparent and is easy to put in the screen, I do recomment after using for almost one month. I waited for this product for one month, within the deadline. It worked smoothly without an...
    Cons:
    No I do not have and cons to say about that. I do recommend. it worked as expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect and cheap screen protector

posted by davidvh88 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cheap and does exactly what it needs to do: protecting the screen and back of your iphone 4S from getting all scratched up. After more than 6 months it’s still on both sides of my iPhone and is still very well attached. Last of all I found it is a...
    Cons:
    The only two minor cons is that there can (and probably will) be some small air pockets between the screen protector and your i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All clear all good

posted by MarceloNovita on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a glossy film. All clear all good! If you prefer a clear film. You can use this one. Its clear, not matte. Front and back, film to protect form dust. It's a anti-reflection film. Good price and good quality. For U$1.60. It's unbelievable.
    Cons:
    The sheet (cloth) to clean the screen before the installation is poor.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Protector

posted by ecvychas on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Scratch Guard fits perfectly on my iPhone 4 screen. It has glossy finish , which is much better than matte. The dimensions of this is just perfect,perfectly fits my iphone. It's very cheap and looks nice in my iphone screen. It has back scratch guard too .
    Cons:
    Must be very careful not to spoil it, otherwise you'll have to buy a new one.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Scretch Guard

posted by aakashzxv1 on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -This Scratch Guard fits perfectly on my iPhone 4s screen. -glossy finish , which is much better than matte. -the length and size of this is just perfect,no short or long area. -its pretty much cheap and looks nice in my iphone screen due to its perfect sha...
    Cons:
    i didnt liked the opening of the sensor area in the scratch guard.maybe they had done it for the white iphones.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPhone 4/4s screen protector

posted by slobitza on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Standard transparent screen protector for iPhone 4 and 4/s Two piece set withe front and back protector Cleaning cloth is helpful Fits perfectly Good size Noe excess material
    Cons:
    No cons for this product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Front and back screen protecotr

posted by kizca on 05/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to use - instructions are clear as on the flips is clearly written which protector side of the screen to remove before and after putting on iPhone. - Both front and back protector screen
    Cons:
    - only one screen for side, so if you mistake you need to buy another - price is a bit higher with reference to other products...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections