Good and small! – USB 2.0 SD / MS / TF / M2 Card Reader - Black Reviews
posted by Wintercalm on 10/17/2012
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- very small and handy. Not bigger than a usb flash drive
- good build quality, no cons here.
- cap is well-fitted to it's place
- works fine, no issues.
- replaced stationary card reader and happy this one can be reattached any time with no need to "remove" it in Windows.
Don't found any significant. May be:...
- I wish it also supports Compact Flash slot, but the size is too small for it.
- I wish the cap can be attached to the body... in order not to lose it.
Used it for micro SD / SD / SDHC. Good to have micro SD slot to retain form using any adapter.
Good option to buy if you want to have small and useful card reader.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.