DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
Sort by:
1325 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:75994 (75%)
  • 4 Star:22291 (22%)
  • 3 Star:231 (2%)
  • 2 Star:19 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great in compatibility

posted by cledinho on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great compatibility, small but efficient. The USB plug is perfect to any socket without overs of the plug.
    Cons:
    Small enough to be careful where you put it. It distance doesn't go longer like 10 meters. Some aggravate with 3 meters of dist...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good an cheap

posted by stevenske1 on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it's a cheap device great quality (builing and software) works fine on windows 7, 8 etc. compatible with multiple devices like: laptop, desktop, phone, ... installation is very simple: plug it in, your computer does the work and you can enjoy your device.
    Cons:
    not at all had a little problem with the software but was fixed easily
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product!

posted by retlif on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really small. It can fit into any of the USB ports without sticking too far out. You won't even notice the Bluetooth dongle is there after installation. It works on Windows 8 without any problem. Unless many Bluetooth dongle out in the market that claimed ...
    Cons:
    None! Thoroughly satisfied with this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Price, Great Product, easy to use

posted by ToxicJellybean on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i have used this bluetooth dongle to connect my bluetooth headset to my computer, works fine - great range - easy to use (plug and play) - nice to wear a headset during vacuumcleaning, with music from itunes or spotify, walking round the livingroom like a ...
    Cons:
    - signal finds it hard to travel through walls, in my living room 8 meters is easy, but sitting on my toilet with 2 walls in be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device!!

posted by frikou on 03/31/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, just plug it in and you're good to go. Is very small. It doesn't take up much space in your laptop so is isn't any different to move your laptop with or without it.
    Cons:
    It has a red led light that glows when is connected, it can a be a little anoying. Sometimes I have to pair my device again be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use and compact

posted by kHaotic13 on 02/28/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, It is realy small and "invisible". I use it on my front USB port and looks perfect Secondly, it is cheap Next, you can easily plug it and unplug regardless of other usb device, cables around it.
    Cons:
    To be honest I cannot think of any downsides. Probably the range is a bit small. I believe it is less than 5 meters but this is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Compact

posted by admiralspeedy on 02/21/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely small and compact. Will fit discreetly into any USB port.
    Cons:
    Being as small as it is, the range isn't great and setup was bit finicky. The plastic feels quite cheap and flimsy and the dev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it

posted by Sliron4 on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Plug and play. Just connect and use it. Perfect for devices like Raspberry Pi. I've been using it for a week or so and... what can I say? It works perfectly and I totally recommend it. It seems very solid and fits very nice on a Raspberry Pi case.
    Cons:
    I can't see any. Not even a con about this device.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    working well

posted by chriscanada on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very tiny, light and it is working, and it's couples of dollars, very cheap, delivery is fast. there is no problem receiving. more complicated means more cost, so i will buy it since it's really cheap
    Cons:
    maybe a transparent coating looks nicer speed of sending and receiving is probably not that fast, compare to my laptop.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use and cheap

posted by marioXXL1 on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's small and works great. I had no connectivity problems with it. I only tested the devices within 3 meters range and had no problems with it. I connected a mouse and a couple of Android phones with no problems on Windows 7.
    Cons:
    It's small, so you can misplace it quite easy. The metal connector is a bit long (about 1.5 mm) and the head sticks out a bit. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 133
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections