Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Looks like the original one.
- The materials and good quality is good enough to look like an original iPhone one.
- The screen is responsive and image quality is actually fine.
- It's fit perfectly in the iPhone.
- It's not simple to install as it sounds.
- You have to pay really attention when installing because it has a couple of details that makes a little difficult to mount compared to the original on the iPhone.
Nothing to remark.
This is an actually good screen to replace a damaged one. Considering the mentioned above, it's still worth the price!.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.