DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement LCD Display + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly for Iphone 4 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
A great replacement screen! Look no further! – Replacement LCD Display + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly for iPhone 4 - Black Reviews

posted by iboticki on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This is a great replacement screen for iPhone4. Before buying it I read fourms and advice on web and I have to say look no further, this one is what you need. The quality is great, No way you can spot difference between the one that comes with a brand new device and this one!
Cons:
The replacement procedure is difficult. Please check this web site to see if you can actually do it: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Installing+iPhone+4+Display+Assembly+Replacement/11755/1 And do not forget to buy a set of tools for (dis)assembly. You can also find it on DX.
Other:
I feel this is great, for about 30 bucks you can fix your own stuff. I was quoted 130 bucks for this kind of a job in a local repair shop.
Bottomline:
If in doubt regarding quality, just buy it, you won't regret. However, be aware you will need moderate technical skills and a lot of patience to complete this.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections