Very useful for protoboard projects – Breadboard Jumper Wires for Electronic DIY (65-Cable Pack) Reviews
posted by johnlcouto on 05/03/2013
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- They came in various sizes and colors;
- Facilitates a lot electronics projects on protoboard;
- Reduces the probability of bad-contact in connections, making your project more stable;
- Reduces the time to mount your project;
- Results in more organized projects.
- Good for working with Arduino!
- They are not that cheap, as they are almost only wires. But they are really worth buying.
- The quality is good, but you need to be careful as they seem to be fragile.
I think it would be good to have some female connectors too, making the pack more "universal"
If you're a hobbyist that usually needs to work with electronics projects, you would probably do best buying at least one pack of these to use together with your regular wires.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.