DX  » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful when trying to navigate

posted by Zacmul on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap addition to the bike. Helps me get around town a lot easier. Used to get lost all the time, but since owning this i can have the map right on my phone to get me to the right place. Also has a hole for the flash so the flash can be used as a bike ...
    Cons:
    None at all!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product gets the job done

posted by qedao on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality plastic used, it fits the phone perfectly, you dont get the feeling that the phone might fall at all once properly inserted. The fit is very tight and looks a more expensive that what it is.
    Cons:
    because of the tight fit, is not so easy to put the phone in and out, the clip that holds the phone is so strong that u feel li...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well, but doesn't fit oversized handlebars.

posted by cpach on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The phone clamping mechanism fits the Nexus Galaxy perfectly, and is easy to use and secure. Swiveling mechanism is nice. Everything seems to be well made. Its inexpensive.
    Cons:
    The handlebar clamp is also well designed, but will only work on conventional handlebars with 26mm or less diameters(about an i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Hrafnahnef on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Keeps your phone in place even on really bumpy roads. The locking device feels robust and secure. The phone can be attached both in landscape and portrait mode. In fact, it can be attached pretty much in any orientation due to the swivel mount. The phone is...
    Cons:
    Caution should be taken to verify that the phone is inserted correctly. Unfortunately you can attach the phone both upside-down...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect bike mount for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

posted by zaheed on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My Samsung Galaxy Nexus fitted the holder perfectly. The mount is highly adjustable. I could position it exactly at the angle of my choice. The best part is the whole setup feels rock solid or else I would have felt uncomfortable risking my rather expensive...
    Cons:
    Adjusting the angle of the mount can be a little tricky and time consuming but I can't think of how it could have been any easi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections