DX  » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike 7-Mode 5-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + Black (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by dzontan on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and install - Small and lightweight - Waterproof until now, have been working under rain for 2 years now. - Good visibility, bright - Good battery life, you .It's very firm and bright with everything in its place, if you can't afford those expen...
    Cons:
    No cons at all. How can one ask more than that on this price tag?
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light

posted by DOMINUSetDEUS on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For this price this is a nice light. I can not complain, because it works and looks as it is described in the specifications. I must admit that I am suprised that I also recieved two batteries too. It is well visible light and the lighting modes are good. . .
    Cons:
    Delivery was not so fast at all, but I did not pay for tracking number, so maybe that is why...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente

posted by isglens on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Buen producto, es visible desde muy lejos. Cumple sobradamente con su función. Varias opciones de destello. Trajo 2 pilas AAA
    Cons:
    No tiene. Las pilas no tienen aspecto de buena duración, pero por este precio, en mi país solo compras 2 pilas solamente
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good LEDs

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap, comes with batteries, easy to use. Visibility at night is excellent and it drains the battery pretty slow. The light doesn't look waterproof but it can withstand a light shower. The attaching system is brilliant beacause the light can't fall of ...
    Cons:
    Holder is not so good, I hope it don't brake early. Installation of batery was little hard for the first time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for bike

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very lightweight, with powerful LED's, it got a 7 mode strobes, and it have a reflexive back so it works even when any kind of light is pointed at it. Works with 2 AAA bateries and they last forever. Also it's easy to install and doesn't move after installe...
    Cons:
    Build quality of the holder is very bad. The used plastic is not elastic enough so the holder breaks easily. I ordered two ligh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget to your bike!

posted by Wilian on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very lightweight, with powerful LED's, it got a 7 mode strobes, and it have a reflexive back so it works even when any kind of light is pointed at it. Works with 2 AAA bateries and they last forever. Also it's easy to install and doesn't move after installe...
    Cons:
    The lenses are tricky to remove and you can only mount it vertically. A horizontal mount could be a nice add.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for this price

posted by enriquemeira on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheap, comes with batteries, easy to use. Visibility at night is excellent and it drains the battery pretty slow. The light doesn't look waterproof but it can withstand a light shower. The attaching system is brilliant beacause the light can't fall of ...
    Cons:
    Build quality of the holder is very bad. The used plastic is not elastic enough so the holder breaks easily. I ordered two ligh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for this price

posted by matefi on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Give enough bright, ease of use. Comes with battery. Flashing mode with fast cycling leds is really notable.
    Cons:
    Holder is not so good, I hope it don't brake early. Installation of batery was little hard for the first time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bicycle light review

posted by MstrM on 04/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections