DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rii Mini I8 Mini Wireless 92-Key QWERTY Keyboard Mouse Touchpad with USB Receiver
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent keyborad

posted by darkolon on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The keyboard connected with my TV immediately without problems. It’s easy to use. It has all needed buttons. The keyboard is very slim and light and the size is perfect for easy typing and moving the fingers on the touchpad. The battery life is long lasting.
    Cons:
    The keys are sensitive. When I type it often triggers more than once so I get more than one letter like. The keyboard is connec...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by krumpa on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use. Recognises receiver without special pairin procedure. I like battery lasting time very much. Size and weight are perfect. It also looks very nice.
    Cons:
    Sometimes mouse pointer has long lasting lag when used with Android Mini PC. Not sure why, but this is something that i can liv...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exelent! have used this daily 6 months!

posted by djtimoty on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality - easy to use - long battery life, can work for weeks without charging - "nokia phone battery" , usb charge , PERFECT product! have used this almost daily for 6 months now, uses it for my media-center-computer , facebook, chat, - ...
    Cons:
    some buttons need harder push than others some times , can "hang" sssssssssssssometimes ;) like that ;) but thats no...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by elpana on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easy to use - I have all the needed letters and numbers available without any combination of keys. - The battery last a lot. I haven't charge it yet since I got it. - It has a on/off button, very handy.
    Cons:
    - The only thing I've seen is that sometimes, it misses some letters when writing or you press a letter and the keyboard writes...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    surprisingly good

posted by kpblcko on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very compact. In fact, I expected it to be 50% larger, so i thought it would be very hard to hit buttons. Nope, it's allright. Never missed a button. Touchpad is convinient. Everything works out of box on windows 7.
    Cons:
    I had some time before finding buttons like [ or win-key.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Product

posted by JoRgE1987 on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's amazing, It really works as expected for the price. I have tested in a Dell with Windows XP, and in two seconds I was using it without problems. I also tested it in a Max Book Air, and Works ok too.
    Cons:
    In Windows XP I was not able to use the "Volume" buttons. In the Mac there was some errors to config propertly.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections