Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:91 (9%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent travel charger

posted by matrix-guy on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very small charger(no surprises here since the battery cell is very small too!) -Charges reasonably quickly, but since this is the only cr2 charger i have ever used i can't compare to other chargers -Cheap!
    Cons:
    not many bad aspects here, main one would be i had to get a pin adapter for the mains pins
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice compact charger

posted by dem3n on 03/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a good charger for cr123a 30.volt batteries. I bought it for 01880 LiFEPO4 batteries and charges fine. I use these on my laser sight which takes one battery so it's perfect. great price too.
    Cons:
    No cons so far. simple plug and charge. light is red until fully charged. Charged afore mentioned batteries in around 40 minute...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by MoneyAndChicks on 02/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, the size is just right for taking it everywhere (travel, etc...). Also the plug can be folded in so it gets really compact. Bi-volt, works just the same regardless the voltage (110v or 220v). Fast, less than 2 hours to get batteries charged.
    Cons:
    None, really. Seriously. Or maybe it should make capuccinos and expressos while you wait for the battery to get charged.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great charger!

posted by bertd on 07/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works with CR2s with a magnet as space Works great with 1000mah CR123 battery! It's compact Charges very quickly! Ideal for a flashlight that takes only 1 CR123A battery
    Cons:
    everything can always be cheaper You need a bettery plug if you live in Europe, but Dealextreme sells them ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great for my Insight Typhoon batteries

posted by fletch31 on 06/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great little charger does exactly what I need it to do: Charge my 3.0 volt CR123A batteries for my Insight Typhoon flashlight. Its great for traveling in the states as the plug fold up into a nice compact little unit.
    Cons:
    The battery can possibly fall out of charger if bumped as it is not gripped very tightly. Sometimes have to give the battery a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charges My CR2's Great!

posted by ScottyBoi on 06/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Build quality is good cinsidering the price. The price is great, soo soo soo cheap! I use this charger to charge my CR2 Batteries for my 200mw Red Laser and it charges them fine, just over 3.0v. I do have to use RE magnets to extend the CR2 though. Very sma...
    Cons:
    None. Maybe have the charger with a UK Plug, i had to buy a Flat to UK Plug Socket Adaptor. Not a con really, just i spent anot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charges my Soshine 3.0V batteries fine!

posted by thefezman on 05/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple to use, doesn't overcharge the batteries. I've used a couple Soshine 3.0V batteries in it and some of my flashlights for months with no ill effects on either the flashlights or the batteries. It's simple, put the battery in, and it charges it!
    Cons:
    It doesn't always hold the battery securely, so I just put the battery in then put a piece of tape to hold it in, no big deal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice charger

posted by gillbates on 02/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    does what it is supposed to do. Bought this charger to use with my father's old camera battery and my gun laser pointer i bought from DX also. Works fine. It is also very light. Ideal for traveling. The price is fine. The cheapest i could get. After all, it...
    Cons:
    None i can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charger same as 3.6 v model

posted by Lighthouseone on 12/05/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice unit
    Cons:
    This unit has the same number (NBC-A001) as the 3.6 volt model! This model and the one for the 3.6 volt li-ions list the same ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small charger

posted by rizki_p on 09/10/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good sized charger. The plug can be flipped so making it easy as a travel charger.
    Cons:
    Charge battery require a really long time more than 4 hours on mine. Mine come with 0.25A chargin current instead of 0.45A.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections