DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Cell Phone + More (Width-6~12cm)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great idea, great product

posted by polomatus on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The idea is great, have the option to mount my cell in the bicycle is a good advantage. It supports almost any phone and the way you may adjust position and hold gives you a good versatility.
    Cons:
    One of them fall from the base, seems to be loose. I had to use it in the walker machine and anyway be careful if I don't want ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and robust phone holder

posted by remyh on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    fits all of our smartphones nicely (HTC and samsung) looks very robust easy to attach to bike easy to put the phone in and out
    Cons:
    not really much cons. If I have to say something it is that it contaions a photo of an attractive girl next to a car, something...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful device

posted by Dsaunders009 on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great mount to hold your music/phone device on the bike. It is flexible in terms of size to hold most standard phones and ipods except maybe for the nano's and the smallest types. It attaches pretty easily to the bike and is flexible enough to a...
    Cons:
    The mount can be a little tricky in terms of getting the ipod or iphone in and out. There is a release mechanism that is sligh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections