Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- USB camera connection, USB keyboard, AV output and HDMI output, charging works on iPad 1st gen
- charging and AV output works on iPod touch 3G
- was able to transfer video from my GoPro HD Hero 2
- bad build quality, adapter sits too loose in iPad, so it's not possible to perform some active actions with iPad
- charging + HDMI output is very unstable
Very useful item, now I don't need to take my laptop in trips. I can review photo and video I made with my cameras on iPad and even watch them on big TV using HDMI or AV output.
I was very surprised that adapter was able to transfer video and photos from my GoPro HD Hero 2, because lots of reviews said that it is not possible because of power consumption.
See my video reviews for more details.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.