DX  » Community » Reviews » Dynamo Hand-Cranked Battery-Free 3-LED Flashlights with Cell Phone Charger Radio and Alarm
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty decent price, good features

posted by juuce on 08/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It has a dynamo which meand you never need batteries - It has socket plugins tom charge other electronic items - has a radio incase you need to know whats happening in the world once the zombies have killed everyone around. -Has a pretty decent torch, id b...
    Cons:
    The radio has a scan button, im regretting getting the scan version of the torch theres another version for a couple of bucks m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good economic Flashlight

posted by hernanjmalklo on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good flashlight, with 2 minutes of dynamo charge use for more than 15 minutes flashlight and radio. fine tuned radio very fast and high volume speaker
    Cons:
    I don't can find the favorite radio station because the dial work only with scan progress button. don't have AM radio in many p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't have AM radio. Doesn't fit Samsung phone.

posted by fryingwoks on 06/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The FM radio on this has very clear reception, better than several of my own (name-brand) portable radios. The siren works, although it's rather silly. The speaker is quite clear. It's not high-fidelity by any means, but even when it's quite loud the radio ...
    Cons:
    It uses a NiCad battery. This is good in that it's cheap and light. This is bad because of all the reasons that NiCads are bad...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT!!!

posted by KARINAMARQUES on 05/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product. Very usefull. The light is very bright. The siren is loud and the light blink. The best thing is the dynamo that charge the batterie very quickly. This is my best buy till now and I am thinking to buy another as gift to my grandpa. I reco...
    Cons:
    The radio reception is a little noise, but it is OK because my house is surrounding of buildings, but I have tested it in my be...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections