DX  » Community » Reviews » Rotary Tools Accessories Kit (98-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    98 tool purchase is worth due to the variety of tools

posted by daniellou on 09/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    There are 98 tool options for my mini drill, from roughing wheels to cilindrical sandpapers. The original rotary tools that I had has already broken or worn out, and this kit came to meet my need. Honestly my choice has fallen on the price and variety of op...
    Cons:
    The packaging is the first negative point. Is made of very soft molded plastic and poorly finished, leaving the bits loose insi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What you pay is what you get

posted by jossdorn on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There are 98 tool options for my mini drill, from roughing wheels to cilindrical sandpapers. The original rotary tools that I had has already broken or worn out, and this kit came to meet my need. Honestly my choice has fallen on the price and variety of op...
    Cons:
    The packaging is the first negative point. Is made of very soft molded plastic and poorly finished, leaving the bits loose insi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good set tools

posted by Suhanko on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    To polishing, this tools are really good and I could use this one in wood jobs too. The most used is the metal sand, to cut and polishing (or to some adjustments too). The pieces too CNC have good quality and will improve the quality of some manual arts ...
    Cons:
    I could to found just one problem; the metal sand ir really very very thin and maybe to break if using the frontal face directl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT FOR BLACK&BECKER MINITORN

posted by pordefault on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Material of good quality, comes with all packaging material separated, who has a mini grinding or drimel have to have this kit that is complete and the price is excellent. I will buy other products but this will always be on my shopping list. a lot of tools...
    Cons:
    is for hobbyist use, not for continuous use. Nothing against the product, the price is good for the quality of the product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

posted by Raitis on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap - you get quite a lot of stuff for the price. Useful accessories Shanks are OK
    Cons:
    The quality is questionable: Some of the grinding stones came with a shank not right in the middle, that's not good for things ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Complete kit and good value

posted by BrunaoBH on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The complete toolkit is presenting several options to make more different kinds of work for those who usually do small chores or working with crafts. There are several options of tips that should always be available if you already have a power tool with whi...
    Cons:
    The use of the tools that I did was as expected and has not seen anything that discredit the kit. I did not use all the options...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ubeatable value

posted by cdelbianco on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A lot of stuff for great price. Polishing pieces and brushes are very good. The sanding pieces are good too.
    Cons:
    Cutting discs break easily and goes really fast when cutting, maybe it is too soft or too thin. Better get the original if you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful set of accessories

posted by Perumal on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A nice selection of mounted, ready to use tools together with three spindles with replaceable heads. The resin disks break easily, and there are about thirtyeight of them packed. The supplies will last a long time.
    Cons:
    Only one spindle is provided for the grinding disk, cutoff wheel, sandpaper disks and polishing pads, so it would involve some ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull

posted by edsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    a lot of tools to choose from for every job including two Mandrells for small and big sanding drums. Material of good quality, comes with all packaging material separated, who has a mini grinding or drimel have to have this kit that is complete and the pric...
    Cons:
    items could have descriptions next to them or even their name and purpose on the back of the cardboard, like with the Antiscuff...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice variety of tools for a pretty decent price

posted by gilm79 on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    a lot of tools to choose from for every job including two Mandrells for small and big sanding drums
    Cons:
    items could have descriptions next to them or even their name and purpose on the back of the cardboard, like with the Antiscuff...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections