Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini keyboard

posted by bart.van.eynde on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed a small keyboard to easy take along in my bag to do installations and upgrades in the serverroom, and this fits the need perfectly * Keys are big enough to type easily * No special tricks, all the keys are on the right place (expect for insert and ...
    Cons:
    * There are 10 multi-media keys present, but they are for me of no use. * No markers on the F and J keys
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good

posted by CasFromEurope on 09/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks good, pretty good quality. Works great, no problem with connecting it to a Windows 7 pc. I connected it with the adapter on PS2 and it works. I tested it with an usb connection and it works. I needed it because it is small and is does the job good.
    Cons:
    It is a small keyboard. So you'll have to get used to it. The return and backspace button are too small. Fast typing is a bit d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great keyboard

posted by arcangelnew on 05/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is very cheap if you want some slim and thin keyboard. It works perfectly with PS3 and with any computer. Spanish/Español Si buscas un teclaod delgado y barato este es el que buscas. Funciona perfectamente con el PS3 y con cualquier computadora.
    Cons:
    it doesn't have numeric pad. It doesn't have multifunction keys. It's not water proof. Spanish/Español No tiene pad numeric...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must buy when your laptop keyboard failed

posted by Under9 on 09/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very compact (close to the size of regular 15" laptop keyboard) - Surprisingly rigid construction with metal (!!!) base - Cannot say dirt cheap but reasonable price - Everything (including multimedia keys) works as intended - Small logo, calm des...
    Cons:
    - Don't expect the responsiveness of the desktop keyboard, but it's comparable to budget laptop keyboards - Concerning the lay...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Save wear-n-tear on your laptop, xbox 360

posted by echolake on 12/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Works great with my macbook (i use it all the time to save wear&tear on my keyboard) -The keys, although slightly deviant of a regular keyboard, only takes a short time to get used to -The response is great (I use it for school, I don't do any gaming o...
    Cons:
    The accessory buttons are quite not right... but only takes a little to get used to
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull little keyboard

posted by edebby on 08/30/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Small and compact. - Has multimedia buttons. - keyboard quality is pretty good.
    Cons:
    - no right CTRL key! - No function key as in most small keyboards. - the DEL and INS keys are located very wrongly on the right...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections