Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Electronical setting of voltage, a handy feature is that it locks the voltage after 30 seconds, and you need to unplug and replug it to set it again, resulting in 1 fried laptop less.
- USB port, didn't work with my iPod 80gb Video though.
- 18v works with 18,5v.
- Lots of heads for different laptops.
- Light compaired to other PSUs (Due to the poor heatsinking? I don't dare to open this, I will probably break it that way.)
- USB port didn't work with my iPod, haven't tested other devices, mostly since I have none other.
- US plug (I presume that it might be a pro if you live in the USA), but the PSU has a standard 8-shaped plug, the same that PS2 for example uses.
- Did what it is supposed to do, supply power, and it did it well.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.