DX  » Community » Reviews » Operator's Style Mono Headset with Microphone (3.5mm)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:364 (36%)
  • 4 Star:556 (55%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mic for skype etc.

posted by miikkessio on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality mic - Flexible, easily postioned mic - Cheap - Works as a mic only (how I'm using it) - You can attach it to your existing headphones to use them as a headset - Cables long enough
    Cons:
    - Quite plasticy - Thin cables - Feel easily breakable, haven't broken though - Speaker sound not so good quality, doesn't real...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good earpice for Skype or other IAM

posted by luisalbertoga on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The item quality is not superb, but for the price I was not expecting it to be. However it had 2 connectors for the computer/laptop to connect the earbud and the mic separately which is what we needed. The sound is nice, and you can adjust the position o...
    Cons:
    Quality is not great, and you can see it is fairly cheap... but then again, that is exactly what we were looking for, something...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headset

posted by djmaster329 on 10/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good build quality - Good sound quality for both headset as microphone - Flexible microphone - Fits good in place
    Cons:
    - After a while, the headphone starts hurting my ear. I need to move it a little bit and then it's gone again.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

posted by angelangel on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good if you're desperate for a microphone. Microphone quality is as good as other headsets with microphones. Small size with long cable.
    Cons:
    Flimsy design, doesn't sit in ear very well. Clip used to fasten to the ear feels like it might break. Definitely not for exten...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This product is made well for its price.

posted by LFESN on 03/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product is made well for its price. The device - compact. Combine the functions of two devices in one (headphone and microphone). Long cord. The sound quality is sufficient for use in "SKYPE" (for this and bought).
    Cons:
    Negative qualities not found (Price low to look for minor flaws).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, good quality and comfortable

posted by adlerweb on 03/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really good sound-quality, voice is great, its even possible to play music if you dont expect a hifi quality. Cord is really long so you are not tied to your desk. After some fiddling the earpiece sits well and does not get uncomfortable
    Cons:
    The Clip to fix the earpiece-position wore out after a short time, since i am the only person who uses this headset i just drip...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy. Very clear sound.

posted by lepugh on 03/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price Clear sound both ways Not huge, very sleek and discreet Comfortable for a while
    Cons:
    Gets uncomfortable after about an hour or so, but easily fixed with some know-how about plastics molding.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent quality, but design pinches some.

posted by tdotidle on 11/24/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Decent audio quality, for a low price. I use this for gaming (TF2), and others report no echo or distortion in my speech. The headphone part I don't use at all, sound quality is mediocre on it. The cable is long enough for most purposes.
    Cons:
    The ear-hook piece starts to hurt me after a while. This simply was not designed for people with a head my size, or this design...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the price

posted by keitsi on 09/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Relative good voice quality with the microphone. - Works well in VoIP such as Skype. - Good for the price.
    Cons:
    - Ear clip is small, but you can adjust it with a little force. Despite other reviews saying it will fit only asian ears, in my...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Operator style Headset

posted by Xorpa on 05/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap headset, long cord. It isn't heavy, so you almost dont notice you are wearing it.
    Cons:
    The clip for your ear is small, really small. Only fits asian ears i guess. Not suitable for daily uses. Builtquality isnt that...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections