DX  » Community » Reviews » 100mm Stainless Steel Digital Caliper (in/mm LCD)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 4 Star:315 (31%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

posted by Shunra1 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, good build quality, seems to be accurate(when it works), very easy to use and get precise measurements, can measure in both inches and centimeters, can be zeroed anywhere to get relative measurements
    Cons:
    Doesn't always work, the caliper move but no reading is made, drains battery very quickly (best to take the battery out when st...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, small and cheap tool

posted by Dibari on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I must say that I was very well impressed with the quality. Box (as I show in pics) are well designed and sturdy. it is small (170mm long) and can measure from 0 to 100mm (actually it can measure a bit more... up to 103.59mm) so you can take it easy everywh...
    Cons:
    (nothing)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good item

posted by DjSnake on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very good equipment, delivers what it promises. Very useful for small measurements. If you need to carry it elsewhere, it is very practical.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to the ad and bought the caliper small instead of big ... But this was my mistake. It is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have tool

posted by nickxab on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It comes with a good hard case and it keep it safe. It also got one more replacement battery. There is a manual on english witch list all of the precision values. The build quality is excellent.Easy to read LCD screen.High accuracy of measurement.
    Cons:
    It doesn't runs smoothly over its metal body but probably is cause it's still new.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very high quality digital caliper.

posted by algspd on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This caliper is very sensitive. It doesn't makes error after using for a while without returning to zero. It can change from mm to inches and measures to the 0.01mm. Auto off and auto on are very usefull. Case is also good quality. It comes with a spare bat...
    Cons:
    May be a bit shor for some uses. You have to learn how to use it, but easier than a "real" caliper.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good price for a digital caliper

posted by GARFIgo on 06/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The tool is very easy to use. It works like a trademark caliper. The numbers are very easy to read. The caliper finishing is a little bit coarse but after a week using it lost all its roughness. It works very fine. You could wear it where you want becau...
    Cons:
    Sometimes it is very sensitive to the movements it turns on very quick when you move it. Other times when you start measuring,...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Engineer

posted by salamiya1 on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    High accuracy of measurement. Good quality. An unusual. Irreplaceable. Measuring 0.00 Auto-off. Spare Battery. A good case for storage. Switching to inches and centimeters.
    Cons:
    No cons!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stainless Steel Digital Caliper

posted by Felipuss on 11/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality, tough protective box, spare battery (didn't expected), very accurate, metal ruler. Yes, its not the smoothest slide i/ve seen, but its ok, no problem for the job. You can switch mm to in easily (1 click).
    Cons:
    Can only mesure up to 10cm The caliper lcd sensor is made of plastic, so, if you are a gorilla, you can break it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must-have at any workshop

posted by budavargas on 11/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A great measuring tool. As an electronic engineer (and plastic modelling hobbist), I do a lot of measuring specialy for PCB manufacturing and generating unavailable footprints. This little caliper has both mm/inch measuring scales, so it's very convenient f...
    Cons:
    For my use, its 100mm scale is suficient, but can be short for other uses. It doesn't runs smoothly over its metal body, but it...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great tool

posted by tayfundefender on 12/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    So when i bought this i thought for o little time that it will be a really cheap plastic and a bad slider. But i have to say that i was rong from all the point of vew. starting from the box that it came with to the caliper it self . it's all great. You can...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections