DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Cell Phone and Gadgets Lithium Battery Charger with USB Power Port (AC 180V~240V)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works great

posted by UnderDC on 06/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It charges all the batteries that I had out of the box. All you need to do is make sure the little two metal clippings touch the first and last connectors on your battery. The polarity setting is automatic. It works well in 220v. It flashes 2 LED lights whe...
    Cons:
    It takes a lot of time for batteries to charge. The MAX output is 300MAh.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works ok; also works at 110V

posted by meridor on 03/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works at 110V out of the box. Unpolarized plug. Charges 3.6 ... 3.7 Volt batteries.
    Cons:
    Misleading "180V" inscription. Works fine at 110V. Voltage too low on the usb connector (uses same voltage as for the battery,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dose what it should

posted by Splodgie on 02/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it should, very handy to have when you need to charge a lipo battery and have not got the charger for the device, have not had a lipo battery that I cannot charge with this little unit, only 300mA Output but when you have not got the proper charge...
    Cons:
    USA 2pin plug that folds away, so you will need a adapter for the UK etc, you will know when its charging as the LEDs look like...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by meanblackbike on 09/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I finally make a US/EU plug converter to make this working. Well it charged my second battery for my Nokia GSM phone and I like this chatger very much. In the dark it glows very nice during charging. Also fits almost any battery for cell phones. Just y...
    Cons:
    None, The color is not my favorite but who cares.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for the Venus C9000 phone batteris

posted by mgoreiro on 02/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    One of the best gadgest ever used... When I bought my first Venus C9000 phone (I have adquired another two for gifts) i tought it will be great to have the two batteries charged simultaneous... And with this charger you can. And when I received the charger ...
    Cons:
    European Voltage, american plug? Easy to solve using the "flat to round" adapter
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to have

posted by jallmob on 01/13/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It charges good and complete -Blue and red leds flashing while charging -Automatic polarity -usb outlet -Price!!!!
    Cons:
    -package not in good condition -The hinge broke so i have to use a rubber ban. -usb outlet not powerful -it takes a long time ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    versatile charger

posted by zemike on 05/20/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - universal charger for all li-ion and li-poly mobile phone / PDAs batteries - strong clamp to fix the battery - adjustable contacts to fit any battery - cheap charging solution if you have several phones/PDAs - auto cut-off - USB power outlet - small
    Cons:
    - US plug but European voltage (180-240V) - need to buy an adapter for the plug - no English manual - beware: it will not charg...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have!

posted by drzonca2 on 05/01/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Allows you to charge almost any cellphone/PDA battery. - Adjustable clamps. - Polarity auto detection. - Useful when you lost your original charger. - Must have if your battery is very deeply discharged and your cell phone refuses to charge it. - USB conn...
    Cons:
    - No English manual - only Chinese. - US plug (flat), but European voltage (AC 180V~240V) is required - very strange. You alway...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections