Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:143 (14%)
  • 4 Star:6815 (68%)
  • 3 Star:184 (18%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Mini All Memory Card Reader Black

posted by arcangelnew on 05/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap. Make the functions that was designed to do. It{s recognized by windows XP without problems. No drivers required.
    Cons:
    The build quality is very bad. Not works with windows 7, and vista. Is impossible to read 2 cards at the same time. It doesn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Perfectly

posted by Marsden0 on 09/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very good cheap reliable item, I have had mine for a few months now and have had no trouble at all with it. -Works with any type of memory card you can think of. -Comes with USB cord.
    Cons:
    -Feels a little bit light but, it doesn't affect the functionality at all so thats ok.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price, great gadget!

posted by jakko on 02/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    solve your Xd card issues good price as everithing on dealextreme! black it one of the less ugly colour fast USB 2.0 tranfer data. No external power required. There is a little LED light shows when you reading or writing stuff on it
    Cons:
    cable it too short bad quality plastic my xD card looks a little bit floopy inside...so be sure to attach it well before read.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and functional

posted by nedmech on 01/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I needed a small little unit that could read my SD's, MSProDuo's, and CF's. This fit the bill perfectly. XP detected it without any problems and it was up and working.
    Cons:
    The build quality is not so great. The case materials seem a bit brittle. Some of the slots are a bit tight getting the card...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not a recommended card reader

posted by radiotech on 12/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price is OK. The reader was recognized by winXP without having to install any driver. Build quality is OK, could be better though. Whenever it worked, files transferring seemed fast. But most of the time, it did not work that well.
    Cons:
    Not that useful, since in my case it does not work well with SD cards. I ordered 2 of them, and both act the same way. A lot ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works ok general

posted by Striem on 10/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This little card reader has an awesome look and supports all kind of cards! MS pro, MS pro duo, SD, SDHC and more. Very handy if you have card adapters also! Easy to use and it's just to use your following USB to connect this one. +Delivers Fast +Small +Sup...
    Cons:
    This reader rocks, but i have some cons and that's quite simple. The reader doesn't find my MS pro duo sometimes, then I have t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent quality, works fast, great price.

posted by GraemeJ on 08/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits all cards. Plug and play. Small and can nicely fit on your desktop. Looks pretty neat and has properly marked labels on the item. Packaged well, comes with everything you need to get it working.
    Cons:
    The plastic feels a little cheap, however for the price it is expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast enough with SD card

posted by retexis on 08/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I tried it with my SD card (133x speed but not SDHC) and the transfer rate was really impressive. - cheap, for 4.39 no complain - igazán olcsó itthon ötször drágábbak ugyanezek a kínai cuccok, ingyen posta meg pláne...
    Cons:
    - which card goes into which slot but this is not really a problem :-) - nem ártott volna ha ráírják melyik...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by Jooyz on 08/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it works!! thats the first pro, it doesnt need additional driver, so all good....theres indication light that blinks during transfer...and the size is very compact HOWEVER..the build as you can imagine is bad..it seems that the case will break if slight pre...
    Cons:
    the build as you can imagine is bad..it seems that the case will break if slight pressure is applied..but for 4.39 no complain,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Man, this thing is tiny!

posted by ishiyakazuo on 06/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - This is a super-convenient, super-cheap card reader. - It works! - It is so small -- it's really hard to tell from the pics, but it's way smaller than my CF-only card reader even.
    Cons:
    - It seems a little slow, but I haven't tried it with all of my cards yet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections