DX  » Community » Reviews » 1000mm 3-Pin Servo Leads Connection Extension Cables (10-Pack)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well nice and cheap, has everything.

posted by jalare on 07/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These extenders can place the servo in the right place and so the forwarding will be more efficient. It is a simple cable with connectors that can solucionarte major problems. 100x100 compatible with Futaba and JR servo, A supplement to keep on hand in your...
    Cons:
    With the connector of some servos not hold it firmly, but with a bit of glue can be solved. They can be a source of interferenc...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good solution for RC servo cable needs

posted by windman on 02/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I am an Rc modeller, i use these kind of wires to connect ervos to my receiver. Main difficulty is finding long cables. Also found ones are not so cheap as dealextreme sells. Please keep in mind that for longer cables twisted cables carry much more clean si...
    Cons:
    I believe pricing is good when free shipping is considered. If no free shipping, pricing for each cable is identical to RC shops.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap Extension Cables

posted by nightshade on 06/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This cables are very cheap, local hobby shop are selling about $8-$9 per cable and some of the internet hobby shop are selling more than a dollar per cable excluding shipping cost.
    Cons:
    There are non that I could think. For the price it is ok even if one or two cable are damaged.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections