DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Feltouch Bonepad 2.4GHz RF Wireless Multi-Touch Mouse / Keyboard - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
so and so – Genuine Feltouch Bonepad 2.4GHz RF Wireless Multi-Touch Mouse / Keyboard - Black Reviews

posted by nordicnurse on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
* Large touchpad to used as a mouse. * Good battery life * Good range * lightweight
Cons:
* Plastic feel (as it is plastic, I would have preferred metal) * lightweight * see 'other toughts'
Other:
It's somewhat cumbersome to use. It's because of the mouse/keyboard toggle is among the other keys on the keyboard and fairly often end up hitting it by mistake. Also the mouseclick function is a bit weird: you don't tap twice but click by keeping finger pressed ~ 1sec or so.
Bottomline:
It's a good media keyboard with minor problems. They might get to you on the long run or they might not. I personally love the large touchpad area but hate ability to toggle keyboard by mistake, they might have included a actual physical switch to toggle the keyboard. But all in all, its still in everyday use on my media-pc...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections