DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Feltouch Bonepad 2.4GHz RF Wireless Multi-Touch Mouse / Keyboard - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Very satisfied with the product – Genuine Feltouch Bonepad 2.4GHz RF Wireless Multi-Touch Mouse / Keyboard - Black Reviews

posted by MarianoRosario on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This keyboard/mouse is very ligthweigth, but it feels strong. Seems to be good materials that is made of. Responds nice and soft to the touch, and have sound haptics. The two hardware buttons on each side of the front are very usefull and handy.
Cons:
It`s difficult to switch between touchpad and keyboard; sometimes it takes 3-4 times of touching the key to switch. Also some keys are hard to touch (you touch it on same place 4 times in a row, and every one results in different character/function.
Other:
All in all, despite all the cons, I`m very happy with it, and i`ll recomend it to every one that needs this functions in PC, Android device or Samrt TV.
Bottomline:
I use it on Mk802 Android TV, and have no problems installing or using it. You won`t regret the purchase.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections