DX  » Community » Reviews » USB FMS Simulator Cable for Futaba and ESky Remote Controllers
Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7319 (73%)
  • 4 Star:236 (23%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great learning tool

posted by magyshadow on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great learning tool for all RC pilot beginners. Windows 7 64-bit picks it right away, so no additional drivers needed. Cable is long and build quality is OK.
    Cons:
    Blinking red led on USB
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable for Walkera Devo 7

posted by catalinyo on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -cable is long enough -good build quality -excellent price -extra connectors -plug and play under Windows 7 -tested with Devo 7 transmitter -tested with following RC simulators: Flight Model Simulator, RC Desk Pilot, Clear View
    Cons:
    -there is a red LED which is blinking and this is annoying (but can be masked using a stick tape) -end connectors may be angled...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by drashiel on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Lot of connectors to use with range of radios - Comes with FMS simulator - Cable is long enough. - Plug and play on Windows 7. OS detects your radio as a 4 channel joystick. Use more than 4 channel radio is possible but have not got more than 4.
    Cons:
    No drivers provided. On Windows 7 is not required but other OSes may require them.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfect with all my radios

posted by trojanek on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly with wide spectrum of RC transmitters. Personally I am using it with: - Turnigy T9X and Flysky TH9X - ** T6A V2 (** 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2) - Spektrum DX6i - Spektrum DX5e Easy to use.
    Cons:
    - Only 4 channels is working for me - Chaotic blinking of LED
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product - Works Fine

posted by eph2 on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice Product - Works ok with Windows Home Premium 7 - Many cables - Good Price - Works fine in everything, including my ** radio
    Cons:
    - Content of CD in japanese language in some files - The construction of the item looks very fragile
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use and

posted by Kiob on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Works with RC transmitters from different brands - Seen as a standard joystick (HID) from the operating system (tested successfully on Linux and Windows XP) - very reasonable price
    Cons:
    The flashing led is nice to check whether the transmitter is sending data but a little bit disturbing in a low light environmen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    svoy11

posted by svoy11 on 02/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is ideal for use with the simulator Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter, even for different models, it comes with a variety of connectors, a stable response and ease of configuration. It's very cheap, and I do not nashol other goods in such a low price.
    Cons:
    I would like to increase the length of the basic cable! Of the nine channels of my transmitter can be connected to only four. I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super.. works with art-tech e-fly

posted by limboo on 02/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - great product that works with art-tech e-fly rc controller - super price.. similar products are at least 25$ - tested with aerofly pro deluxe, works perfectly
    Cons:
    - you have to put batteries in your controller, It isnt powered from usb - distracting red light in the usb connector, especial...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Sim Cable

posted by maddog48 on 12/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works as advertised. I ordered this set of cables more than a year ago, and I have used them alot. The main USB cable is approx. 60" long. The Futaba cable (the 1 of 3 short connector cables) that I use for my Futaba TX is approx 12" long. I also...
    Cons:
    The flashing LED on USB connector is a bit distracting, but if you connect it to the back of your PC, then will not matter. The...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Workable Tx-to-FMS cable

posted by Crafter65 on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works as advertised, and solves the challenge of connecting an R/C transmitter (Tx) to the PC for R/C flight training easily. Tested in WinXP, the cable interface is recognized as a Windows-compatible joystick, no driver installation needed. Tx trainer j...
    Cons:
    a minor point is that on the Futaba/Hitec 6-pin DIN trainer jack converter, pins 4 and 5 are NOT shorted by default. Shorting t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections