DX  » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional Tools Stainless Steel Keychain with LED Flashlight
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 4
A strange variation of a swiss army knife – Multifunctional Tools Stainless Steel Keychain with LED Flashlight Reviews

posted by Raepunsel on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-It saves some space because it's a multifunctional tool. -Acts as a great set of pliers, and the flashlight attached to it would help you see things in a dim/dark area. -It's made of high quality metals, and seems unlikely to break.
Cons:
-Not something you would actually want on a keyring, seeing how this tool doesn't "close". It stays in its open form (as seen in the image) by default, until you personally clamp it down with your hands. I guess you can tie it up with a rubber band or something else to clamp it down if you want to.
Other:
Useful for a variety of needs... though I think some parts of its design are flawed, such as being in that "open" state most of the time. It's really not something I would put on a keyring.
Bottomline:
Only buy this if you really need a set of pliers and a flashlight; otherwise, it may not be very useful to you.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections