DX  » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike 2-Mode 3-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + White (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10020 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright rear light

posted by candaleadrian on 07/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very bright led on the top, it has a sealing rubber membrane that will keep water out, battery included, bike mounting is very easy to install, and it has fast removal clip.
    Cons:
    I didn't found any yet but I'm a little concerned about the fast removal clip how long it will work, doesn't look very robust.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good BACK, RED light for a bicycle

posted by codreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This light is very bright! It can be seen from far away: 300 meters. The battery lasts: hmm...FOR EVER? It has been a year since I bought this item, and I have not changed the batteries (I have been using the batteries which came with the item).
    Cons:
    I have no cons at all. The price could be a little bit cheaper, but I think that Quality = Cost
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable strong bright usefull

posted by kinietis on 03/30/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very robust, nice, easy to attach. Very bright light. Has 2 modes, 3 actually if including mode off. You can see it from vary far away even in bright day. Bateries stay well inside, plastic cover also stays well on and firmly fixed. I like it.
    Cons:
    button to switch it on is a bit complicated, since made of the same plastic as casing and yo need to push harder to switch it o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Safety first and this one tail light to ensure it!

posted by Kempinski on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This bright tail light does the job very well and it's much more reasonably priced in DX compared to similar products on local bike stores which show not much better quality. - Bright - Inexpensive - Fairly easy to install - AAA "grocery store" ba...
    Cons:
    - Cover is a bit tight and tricky to open when replacing batteries - holder is obviously plastic thus I'm not sure how well and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright rear light

posted by Arwydas on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright, flashing and steady on mode. Vertical composition. AAA elements included. Two SMD LEDs with lens can see so far.
    Cons:
    the way you turn on or off the unit is the issue here. there is no button but it is at its base. opening the unit is also a pro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome value

posted by hodgo1981 on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is such good value. It is almost identical to my friend's $20-30 lights. I am buying more of them now :) I really like having only 2 modes, its so annoying pressing a button 5 times to turn a light off.
    Cons:
    Its been fine so far, but I have doubts about its ability to keep water out. The clip is very soft plastic and barely holds. So...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright rear light

posted by gamebox13 on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright, flashing and steady on mode. Vertical composition. AAA elements included. Two SMD LEDs with lens can see so far.
    Cons:
    Wobbly clips mount. Hard press button. White plastic not good for my black bicycle.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite the bang for the buck.

posted by robogo82 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Extremely bright, people really can't say they didn't see you with this one mounted to your bike. Looks good, sturdy enough. Once properly mounted to the seat post, it stays there, no movement or any similar other antics. You also get 2 batteries in the pac...
    Cons:
    Only two modes of light. The power on button can be a bit tricky to press sometimes (especially if you're wearing gloves, right...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bicycle Red Tail Light

posted by dapogidude on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    there is a flashing light and steady light. the flashing is a bit fast. the main light is quite bright as others have stated. it is meant to supplement my other tail light. in comparison this one is brighter. quality for the price is quite good.
    Cons:
    the way you turn on or off the unit is the issue here. there is no button but it is at its base. opening the unit is also a pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected!

posted by logozo on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this little puppy to replace a broken biking helmet light (it fell on the asphalt and shattered...). This one looks great, has two patterns (strobing or just one bright red LED), works on two rechargeables AAAs. Seems pretty solid for the price. Most...
    Cons:
    The fit and finish aren't like the original product it copies - I'm little concerned about the longevity of the light under rai...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections