DX  » Community » Reviews » Game Controllers Analog Joystick for Iphone 4 / 4S / Ipad 1 / Ipad 2 - Transparent
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great addition for changing a portable device into a gaming device!

posted by DSprenger on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great steering feedback for gaming. Good attachment through the suction caps. Includes a good storage bag for traveling.
    Cons:
    None found yet although it crossed my mind that in the long run it could damage the screen. At the moment I'm not sure yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totaly worth it

posted by Lazarillo on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is really cheap, I've seen other units been sold for too high prices, so I got two of this myself for my gamming needs, and sure you can use it in any tablet, works like a charm.
    Cons:
    Suction cups can't detach if you screen has a film protection over, but u can always wet them a little bit and problem solved.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by jvitoramaral on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Its really small and thin, comes with a little bag to protect it. After you posotioned the analog with the touch controls, you just have to put the right pressure so the suction cups won't come out.
    Cons:
    For such a simple thing, it could be a little cheaper. The suction cups aren't strong, so you have to put in some pressure to f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must to have for all tablets

posted by figliar007 on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull for all tablet users. Amazint to use for playing all adventures, first person shooters and sport games. The quality is very good, joystick is as good as on xbox gamepad :-)
    Cons:
    If you have smaller tablet, it can happen, that the clips can be too big. For phone unusefull, but you can buy other one, smaller.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They work great, mostly.

posted by iksbob on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice smooth movement. Aluminum thumb sticks with a conductive plastic pad on the bottom (slides easier and prevents scratching). Transparent plastic minimizes screen obstruction. The return-to-center springiness increases as you move the stick away from ...
    Cons:
    The suction cups have started to slide more easily. When a cup gets to the edge of the screen, it loses suction and the stick s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections